Become a HeartMath® Stress & Well-Being Assessment Provider
For mentors, coaches, facilitators, instructors, consultants, health professionals and others who work in one-on-one or small in group settings.
Providers Explain the Power of the Program
Easy to Understand and a Perfect way to Provide Supportive Feedback
Learn to use this online assessment to pinpoint and track your
client's stress and well-being in multiple areas of their life.
The course covers best practices for interpretation and discussion of client results and how to use the Client Management System/Provider Dashboard to invite and track your client's progress. You'll also learn how to take advantage of the historical view, allowing you and your client to measure improvements over time.
What Our Providers Are Saying
"The Stress and Well-Being Assessment (SWBA) is such a valuable tool to properly start a coaching or training
client relationship. It provides real time insights into where the client is experiencing stress in their lives
and at what levels. It also provides insight into their emotional well-being. I use this tool with every client,
one before starting coaching and another at the completion of the Building Personal Resilience™ program or
six weeks into coaching to show a before and after. Then you can continue to use quarterly or whenever one is
needed. Tracking progress with the SWBA is a great way to show your clients the progress they are making and where
there is still work to be done. This has really had a positive impact on my clients."
--Jen, Los Angeles, California
Included with this Blended (Video and Live) Learning Course:
- Self-paced video based course (6 modules, about 30 minutes each) provides in-depth instruction in the use of the Client Management System/Provider Dashboard.
- Comprehensive instruction on how to administer and interpret the fully normed and validated assessment and best practices for comparing client's first assessment with the other times they take it.
- Unlimited access to the Provider Dashboard.
- 10 assessments to use with friends and family during your learning cycle.
- License for 50 assessments upon successful course completion.
- Ongoing access to Live Monthly Q&A / Best Practices sessions.
Key Benefits Usually Experienced
- Immediately increases your client's awareness of areas that are either depleting or renewing their energy.
- Increases the level of vulnerability and honesty between you and your client.
- Gives a flexible structure to help your client overcome areas of stress and increase well-being and resilience.
- Simplifies how you evaluate and quantify your clients' progress in achieving their goals.
- Helps in building a roadmap with your client for ongoing transformation.
- Helps to set achievable goals and focus use of HeartMath tools and techniques.
- Helps clients see that progress is real.
The Fine Print:
- The course enrollment fee includes a license to administer the assessment 50 times plus 10 assessments to use with friends and family during your learning cycle.
- License provides the right to charge clients for administering the assessment.
- At any time, you can purchase an additional license to add 50 uses of the assessment to your Provider Dashboard. The cost is $245.
- Successful completion of the course conveys the right to advertise yourself as a HeartMath Stress and Well-Being Assessment Provider.
Before beginning the course, you must take the Stress and Well-Being Assessment for yourself. This is complementary and you are never charged for your personal use. Click here to take the assessment.