Navigating Rapid Change with Emotional Composure
Navigating Rapid Change with Emotional Composure: How to Rise above Stress, Anxiety and Overwhelm by Connecting with your Heart’s Intuition A three part tele-session course
HeartMath’s CEO, Deborah Rozman, Executive Vice President Howard Martin and HeartMath Institute Director of Research Rollin McCraty explain why, in these uncertain times, it’s more important than ever to learn to access the intuitive wisdom and guidance of your heart — and how you can practically do it in everyday life.
This is a time of opportunity for positive, heart-based change for our self and for others. Join HeartMath leaders, Howard Martin, Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., and Deborah Rozman Ph.D., for this special learning series consisting of three parts.
How it Works
- This tele-course series consists of three, 45-minute recorded classes with HeartMath presenters.
- Each class is 30 minutes of presentation followed by 15 minutes of a question and answer period.
Generating emotional composure in the face of rapid change.
Howard Martin will talk about the advantages of leading with the heart when navigating rapid change.
- How we can increase and maintain emotional composure when we feel global waves of chaos and tension.
- How to replace fear with intelligent concern.
- How to deflect anxiety and overwhelm by choosing calm and “pause” before choices.
- Feel more connected, grounded, and less awkward
- Simple heart based practices that encourage the use of empowering heart qualities, such as kindness, compassion, respect for other’s differences and much more.
The emerging social phenomenon: A collective heart awakening.
Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., will discuss the science of social coherence and intriguing research on the interconnectivity between people and the planet.
- How we influence each other by the energetic fields we generate.
- Why extending genuine heart qualities such as gratitude, compassion, tolerance, patience, etc., can create resonance between people for more effective outcomes.
- How heart-connected communications help to reduce separation and increase cooperation.
- The new Shift and Lift™ technique for facilitating communication and social coherence.
- Bring flow into your interactions
- How social coherence reduces stress accumulation from impatience, frustration, overwhelm and insecurity.
Connecting with your Heart’s Intuitive Guidance
Deborah, Rozman, Ph.D., will talk about the how our heart’s intuitive guidance can help us navigate change with more emotional poise, along with connecting us to our higher choices and untapped potentials.
- When our mind is not working in partnership with our heart’s truth it often creates less effective choices and decisions. This accumulates stressful feedback in our physical and emotional systems.
- Our intuitive heart can foresee higher choices and options for navigating life’s situations.
- Deeper listening to our heart’s feelings in stillness can create the energetic link to our intuitive wisdom and directions from our true self, our higher potential.
- An effective practice to help attune us more to our heart’s intuition.
- Self-Compassion – one of our most important heart qualities, especially through these transitional times. As you become familiar with this practice, it will begin to feel as if you are interacting with a best friend who truly cares, understands and supports.