HeartMath Interventions Online Certification Program for Health Professionals
This training program is designed for doctors, nurses, psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers, and other health professionals who want to add HeartMath techniques and emWave and Inner Balance technology to their practice.
You can help your patients and client learn self-regulation and emotional management skills to help with stress, anxiety, and many other conditions.
The training is taught in English and is available worldwide. It combines recorded webinars, video presentations, home study, and certification as a HeartMath Certified Practitioner.
The HeartMath Interventions Program (HMIP) includes:
- Instruction – recoded webinars and recorded video presentations.
- Six 90 minute recorded webinars with Question & Answer session
- Two recorded video presentations on Coherence and Heart Rate Variability.
- Learn how to teach HeartMath’s core techniques and how to use the emWave® technology in your practice with individuals and groups.
- Assessment protocols for Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and psychophysiological status.
- Course manual
- The scientific underpinnings of the HeartMath System including the therapeutic implications of HRV measurement and assessment.
- Specific protocols for integrating HeartMath interventions into your professional practice. Protocols include: 1) multi-visit interventions; 2) one or two visit interventions; 3) acute interventions; 4) group therapy interventions; and 5) interventions for children.
- Four Books: Transforming Anger, Transforming Anxiety, Transforming Depression, Transforming Stress.
- Technology: The emWave Pro Plus is the computer program for clinical use and includes the software and hardware.
- Resources: Access to Class Webinar recordings, Manual and Library of resources.
- Certification: Take the post-course test and receive a grade of 75% or higher or complete a case study and become a HeartMath Certified Practitioner.