A Practitioner's Guide: Applications of the emWave Stress Relief System (e-Book)
A Practitioner's Guide: Applications of the emWave® Stress Relief System (formerly the Freeze-Framer®) is an in-depth practitioners guide by Dr. Timothy Culbert with Rollin McCraty, Ph.D. and Howard Martin. This 24-page guide offers new tools for stress reduction and emotional management and includes:
- how to evaluate your clients.
- how to explain the emWave PC Stress Relief System to your clients.
- hands on use and step by step outline for using the emWave PC with clients.
- practical tips on designing effective strategies.
- interviews with practitioners in clinics, hospitals and private practice on applications and results.
- descriptions of Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and Psychophysiological Coherence.
The HeartMath Interventions Certification Program teleclasses provide licensed healthcare professionals with advanced, in-depth training on using HeartMath techniques and emWave technology in a clinical setting. The program includes the emWave PC and emWave Personal Stress Reliever handheld, the four HeartMath Transforming books, a 250-page manual, and many other benefits. Click here for program details and registration information.
File size: 3 MB