A Practitioner's Guide: Applications of the emWave Stress Relief System (e-Book)
A Practitioner's Guide: Applications of the emWave® Stress Relief System (formerly the Freeze-Framer®) is an in-depth practitioners guide by Dr. Timothy Culbert with Rollin McCraty, Ph.D. and Howard Martin. This 24-page guide offers new tools for stress reduction and emotional management and includes:
An Overview of Research Conducted by the HeartMath Institute Science of the Heart
This new edition of the classic research paper is expanded in 2016 with new data and updated research findings. Highly recommended!
- how to evaluate your clients.
- how to explain the emWave PC Stress Relief System to your clients.
- hands on use and step by step outline for using the emWave PC with clients.
- practical tips on designing effective strategies.
- interviews with practitioners in clinics, hospitals and private practice on applications and results.
- descriptions of Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and Psychophysiological Coherence.
The HeartMath Interventions Certification Program teleclasses provide licensed healthcare professionals with advanced, in-depth training on using HeartMath techniques and emWave technology in a clinical setting. The program includes the emWave PC and emWave Personal Stress Reliever handheld, the four HeartMath Transforming books, a 250-page manual, and many other benefits. Click here for program details and registration information.
File size: 3 MB