Add Heart Facilitator Program
Learn and Share with Others
Learn how to connect more deeply with your own heart and with the hearts of others.
Now you can learn and be approved to share the same technique and technology that professionals use with patients and clients to improve health, productivity and quality of life.
The Add Heart Facilitator program is a great first step in formally engaging with HeartMath’s ecosystem of training programs joining with others around the world to co-create a more heart-connected humanity.
The HeartMath Experience
Connect with the Heart of Who You Truly Are
» Free with every emWave Pro purchase through December 31st «
Learn from an inspiring experiential course that offers new insights and practical techniques to help you respond to day-to-day challenges with more ease and composure. Includes 9 chapters with over 90 minutes of compelling content.
(Official release 2020)
Want to help others?
Whether you’re wanting to improve your own life or you’re a teacher, therapist, coach, yoga/fitness instructor, doctor, nurse or parent wanting to help others improve their lives, the Add Heart Facilitator is a perfect way to help and support those you care about.
Receive in depth instruction on HeartMath’s scientifically validated Heart Lock-In technique and Inner Balance technology to access more of your heart’s intuitive guidance in making decisions big or small.
Become officially approved to share this technique and technology with others — family, friends, co-workers or clients.
- Understand basic principles and science behind HeartMath.
- Know how to practice and share HeartMath’s most widely used technique for improving health, productivity, and quality of life.
- Have a thorough understanding of the award winning Inner Balance™ technology for emotional energy management and how to share it with others.
- Be approved to use the course content to help lift others in your professional applications, your community and family.
- Upon completion, you will receive a certificate giving you the “special designation” of Approved Add Heart Facilitator and access to the HeartMath Connected Community.
Who qualifies for this program:
Anyone who has a desire to help others be more open hearted. This program is just as much about creating a connection with yourself as it is with serving others. You can help others experience greater health, more harmonious relationships, and be happier and more effective at home or in the workplace.
How people are using this program:
Getting your patients and clients in a heart-based, receptive state helps them get the most out of their time with you.
Connect and align your team at the start of meetings, during projects and throughout the day to improve cooperation, communication and performance.
Yoga, mindfulness or meditation, personal growth, lecturers, etc., help your audience get into a heart connected state that opens the door for receptivity and transformation.
Build a more caring and empathetic classroom that helps your students feel more secure, focused and receptive to learning.
Build a more heart-based community by helping your friends and neighbors connect with the emotional and intuitive qualities of their hearts.
Add heart to your family. Increase authentic communication and a sense of heart-bonding and build a more loving & nurturing environment.
Module 1: What is Heart?
Explores 'heart', physically, emotionally, and spiritually and highlights the value of adding heart qualities to your life, those you care about and the world. Also, learn the first step of the Heart Lock-In™ Technique.
Module 2: The Science of Coherence
Discover the unseen, energetic communication between people and the optimal physiological state called 'heart-coherence'. Also, learn the second step of the Heart Lock-In technique.
Module 3: The Inner Balance Trainer
Experience the award winning Inner Balance Trainer technology as it provides you with a real-time window into your emotional state. Also, learn how to share this with others.
Module 4: Heart-based emotions
The transformative power of regenerative, heart-based emotions and learn Step 3 of the Heart Lock-In technique.
Module 5: Adding heart to the lives of others
Sharing your knowledge. Tips and techniques for adding heart in personal and professional settings.
Module 6: Course review
Course review and inspiration for adding the qualities and science of the heart to all aspects of life
What's Included in the Add Heart Facilitator Program:
- Access to the online course featuring six self-paced 20 to 30 minute audio modules presented by HeartMath Leaders
- The Inner Balance Bluetooth® sensor for Android and iPhone with the Inner Balance App — A key feature of the program
- The Add Heart Facilitator Guidebook to enhance your audio learning
- Science of the Heart Volume 2 e-book
- Certificate of completion
- Your product box will include instructions for accessing the online audio course in the "Hello - Open Me First" envelope. You will be able to stream the audio files anytime, anywhere you have internet connection, on any device. The Inner Balance Sensor is an integral part of the program, and is included in the box.
“Your intuitive heart is the shortest and most effective route between intention and its destination.”
Author & Speaker
His southern roots have had a definite influence on his style and sense of humor, but it’s his passion and inspiration that people can’t help but notice. Whether in the books or the programs he’s authored, or the over 700 speaking engagements he’s delivered around the globe, his deep commitment and genuineness towards helping others is evident. A million miles traveled in the past twenty years, Howard has been inspiring and educating thousands of individuals about a new understanding of the heart as a dynamic, connecting and creative intelligence.
Expert HeartMath Contributors
Director of Research
Master Product Specialist
*As an approved Add Heart Facilitator you are allowed to teach and incorporate what you have learned into any fee-based services you currently offer, such as fitness training, nutritional counseling, meditation training or other professional services. However, this approval does not allow you to charge a separate fee for teaching others the HeartMath techniques.