emWave2 with Science of the Heart
emWave2 provides heart rhythm feedback and training in real time to help you shift to a positive emotional state in a moment. As a hand held device, you can use it at anytime. Then, connect it to your computer for new sessions, games and access to the HeartCloud.
Exploring the Role of the Heart in Human Performance
An Overview of Research Conducted by the HeartMath Institute Science of the Heart
This new edition of the classic research paper is expanded in 2016 with new data and updated research findings. Highly recommended!
The Science Behind the HeartMath System
By the HeartMath Institute Research Staff
This insightful and comprehensive monograph provides fundamental and detailed summaries of HeartMath Institute’s many years of innovative research. It presents brief overviews of heart rate variability, resilience, coherence, heart-brain interactions,intuition and the scientific discoveries that shaped techniques developed to increase fulfillment and effectiveness. Included are summary reports of research conducted in the business, education, health and first responder fields. Both the layperson and science professional will appreciate its simplicity and thoroughness.
- Numerous diagrams, charts and graphs
- 110 pages References
- List of assessment services offered
Table of Contents:
- Heart Brain Communication
- Resilience, Stress and Emotions
- Heart Rate Variability: An Indicator of Self-Regulatory Capacity, Autonomic Function and Health
- Establishing a New Baseline
- Self-Regulation Techniques that Reduce Stress and Enhance Human Performance
- Energetic Communication
- Intuition Research: Coherence and the Surprising Role of the Heart
- Health Outcome Studies
- Outcome Studies in Education
- Social Coherence: Outcome Studies in Organizations
- Global Coherence Research: Human Earth Interconnectivity