emWave Pro with Science of the Heart
The emWave Pro is a scientifically validated heart-rate monitoring system that facilitates learning techniques to create an optimal state in which the heart, mind and emotions are operating in-sync and balanced. This is achieved through a patented process which displays heart rhythm patterns in real time showing you when you are in this high performance state. We call this coherence.
The emWave Pro helps you achieve coherence and alignment through simple-to-learn exercises and a rich graphical interface. Using a pulse sensor plugged into your USB port, emWave Pro collects pulse data and translates coherence information into user-friendly graphics displayed on your computer screen. Through coherence techniques, interactive exercises and game play, emWave Pro helps you bring your heart and mind into a coherent state, building resilience, increasing energy, and promoting focus, mental clarity and emotional balance.
Exploring the Role of the Heart in Human Performance
An Overview of Research Conducted by the HeartMath Institute Science of the Heart
This new edition of the classic research paper is expanded in 2016 with new data and updated research findings. Highly recommended!
The Science Behind the HeartMath System
By the HeartMath Institute Research Staff
This insightful and comprehensive monograph provides fundamental and detailed summaries of HeartMath Institute’s many years of innovative research. It presents brief overviews of heart rate variability, resilience, coherence, heart-brain interactions,intuition and the scientific discoveries that shaped techniques developed to increase fulfillment and effectiveness. Included are summary reports of research conducted in the business, education, health and first responder fields. Both the layperson and science professional will appreciate its simplicity and thoroughness.
- Numerous diagrams, charts and graphs
- 110 pages References
- List of assessment services offered
Table of Contents:
- Heart Brain Communication
- Resilience, Stress and Emotions
- Heart Rate Variability: An Indicator of Self-Regulatory Capacity, Autonomic Function and Health
- Establishing a New Baseline
- Self-Regulation Techniques that Reduce Stress and Enhance Human Performance
- Energetic Communication
- Intuition Research: Coherence and the Surprising Role of the Heart
- Health Outcome Studies
- Outcome Studies in Education
- Social Coherence: Outcome Studies in Organizations
- Global Coherence Research: Human Earth Interconnectivity