Add Heart® Facilitator Program
Learn and Share with Others
Learn how to connect more deeply with your own heart and with the hearts of others.
The Add Heart® Facilitator program is a great first step toward engaging formally with HeartMath’s training program ecosystem and joining with others around the world to co-create a more heart-connected humanity.
Want to help others?
Whether you want to improve your own life or help others increase their health, productivity, and quality of life, the Add Heart Facilitator program is a perfect way to help and support those you care about.
Receive in-depth instruction on HeartMath’s scientifically validated Heart Lock-In® technique and Inner Balance™ technology to access more of your heart’s intuitive guidance when making decisions big or small.
If you teach or counsel others in your business, you may share what you have learned with your clients as a free service.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is not a formal certification or official accreditation program. If you are interested in becoming an official HeartMath® Certified Trainer or Mentor, please click here to visit our certification pages and learn more.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the basic principles and science behind HeartMath
- Know how to practice and share HeartMath’s most widely used technique for improving health, productivity, and quality of life
- Develop a thorough understanding of the award-winning Inner Balance technology for emotional energy management and know how to share it with others
- Gain the confidence to share this technique and technology with others, encourage their practice, and celebrate their progress
Is This Program for Me?
This course is for anyone who has a desire to help others be more open hearted. It is as much about creating a connection with yourself as it is about serving others. You can help others experience greater health, more harmonious relationships, and increased happiness and effectiveness at home or in the workplace.
How People are Using This Program
Add heart to your family, increase authentic communication and a sense of heart bonding, and build a more loving and nurturing environment.
Build a more heart-based community by helping your friends and neighbors connect with the emotional and intuitive qualities of their hearts.
Build a more caring and empathetic classroom that helps your students feel more secure, focused, and receptive to learning.
Whether you teach yoga, mindfulness or meditation, personal growth, or another practice, help your group get into a heart-connected state that opens the door for receptivity and transformation.
Connect and align your team at the start of meetings, during projects, and throughout the day to improve cooperation, communication, and performance.
Health Care Workers and Home Caregivers
Getting your patients in a heart-based, receptive state helps them get the most out of their time with you.
Module 1: What is Heart?
Explores 'heart', physically, emotionally, and spiritually and highlights the value of adding heart qualities to your life, those you care about and the world. Also, learn the first step of the Heart Lock-In™ Technique.
Module 2: The Science of Coherence
Discover the unseen, energetic communication between people and the optimal physiological state called 'heart-coherence'. Also, learn the second step of the Heart Lock-In technique.
Module 3: The Inner Balance Trainer
Experience the award winning Inner Balance Trainer technology as it provides you with a real-time window into your emotional state. Also, learn how to share this with others.
Module 4: Heart-based emotions
The transformative power of regenerative, heart-based emotions and learn Step 3 of the Heart Lock-In technique.
Module 5: Adding heart to the lives of others
Sharing your knowledge. Tips and techniques for adding heart in personal and professional settings.
Module 6: Course review
Course review and inspiration for adding the qualities and science of the heart to all aspects of life
What’s Included in the Add Heart Facilitator Program
- Access to the online course, which features six self-paced 20 to 30-minute audio modules presented by HeartMath Leaders
- The Inner Balance Bluetooth® sensor for Android and iPhone, as well as the Inner Balance app — a key feature of the program
- The Add Heart Facilitator Guidebook, intended to enhance your audio learning
- Science of the Heart Volume 2 e-book
- Your product box will include instructions for accessing the online audio course in the “Hello - Open Me First” envelope. You will be able to stream the audio files anytime and anywhere you have an Internet connection, on any device. The Inner Balance sensor is an integral part of the program and is included in the box
“Your intuitive heart is the shortest and most effective route between intention and its destination.”
Author & Speaker
His southern roots have had a definite influence on his style and sense of humor, but it’s his passion and inspiration that people can’t help but notice. Whether in the books or the programs he’s authored, or the over 700 speaking engagements he’s delivered around the globe, his deep commitment and genuineness towards helping others is evident. A million miles traveled in the past twenty years, Howard has been inspiring and educating thousands of individuals about a new understanding of the heart as a dynamic, connecting and creative intelligence.
Expert HeartMath Contributors
Director of Research
Master Product Specialist